Thread: looking for place in Chicago to start clinicals

looking for place in Chicago to start clinicals

looking for place to start my clinicals in Chicago. Very excited to start my clinicals .I will prolly start FM. Just seeing if anyone out there wants to also share. I did speak to CMU staff but thought to ask it here as well..
    thanks

hey
    when are u starting?
    Are you female?

starting sometime in Sept 1 week. Not a final date yet. and no not a female.
    When will you be starting

most likely mid sept
    Have you already found the place to live? I ve seen that add regarding student housing not sure how legit it is.

PM inbox you

RE: Accommodations - Fully furnished, newer large 1 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment for rent in single family home. Located in Roscoe Village, 2 miles west of Wrigley Field. Full kitchen complete with pots, pans, dishes, cooking utensils, coffee maker, etc. Large eat in island. Desk, shelving, plenty of storage, and closet space. Full size bed with memory foam, pillows and linens provided. Free laundry on site, shared with owner occupied unit above.

Private entrance, easy street parking. 1 block from Addison bus, 15 min from brown line, close to expressways. Safe neighborhood, groceries 1 block away, Starbucks, potbelly, pizza all within minutes. All utilities included (satellite tv, internet, central air, heat) Ideally 1 year lease but shorter term lease (month to month) available for CMU students.

Email or text, photos available upon request. Available January, possibly sooner. Rent $1200/month.

sdonnary@yahoo.com, 773-410-1789

GOOD LUCK!