Thread: Financial Aid

Financial Aid

I was wondering if this school can be paid for with loans from FAFSA. I do not have a cosigner or good credit to be able to get the MED loan.

No, unfortunately this school is not FAFSA listed. The only loan offered is the Medloan, but I encourage you to get in contact with the admissions/finacial department and ask about the MD/MBA program - they have more info on that.

But, there are scholarship opportunities available and the school offers a payment plan (allowing you to split up the bill over the semester).

Financial Aid

Most people need financial aid because they can not afford to pay now, and have no choice but to pay later.

. What loan is best for you depends on your situation. Start by filing a FAFSA, you can do that online. That tells you what you qualify for.

accepted

Hey guys, I just got accepted today.Now I need to get medloan as soon as possible.Im from California, do they have loan for US citizens or only canadians??

Hi,

Congratulations on your acceptance. I would go ahead and apply for the Medloan asap. It cost $200 to apply and is based on a per-year term (so it covers 3 semesters, evenly distributing the loan amount).

Also, the school has MD/MBA program and I believe a MD/MPH program as well. These are FAFSA based. Unfortunately, I do not know how they are based. But you can get in contact with the finance department and ask them: financialaid@cmumed.org.

If need be, please feel free to get in contact with me at sga@cmumed.org.

Hope to see you soon. Good luck with everything.

check the financialaid/scholarships.htm section of the website there are several details about scholarships and awards which might be helpful for you.

Such intelligent work on the subject and ideal way of writing here. I am really impressed! This post is a helpful overview of the particular topic and very actionable. Interesting approach!